Me&Work Speaker Sessions
Diversity & Inclusion workshop
Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of creating a positive and productive work environment. Diversity refers to the differences between individuals in terms of race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, and other factors. Inclusion refers to the creation of a workplace culture where all employees feel valued and included, regardless of their differences.
To celebrate Sydney World Pride, Me&Work is offering employers access to our diversity and inclusion workshop at a reduced price.
The training is presented by Me&Work and is facilitated by an APHRA-accredited psychologist with the option of a guest speaker from the LGBTQIA+ community.
Me&Work’s diversity and inclusion workshop covers:
- What is diversity? It’s not only about being aware of differences, it is about respecting and valuing ourselves and others. It is about how we approach the world!
- What is equality, and are some groups behind in the relay race?
- The benefits of being inclusive – both personally and for your organisation
- Using appropriate terminology
- What to say and what not to say – Intent is often key!
- Unconscious bias – Is your brain taking mental shortcuts that invertedly lead to skewed judgment?
- How to support those around you – it’s about respect, even if you don’t understand
- Important legislation to be aware of – We are all entitled to the enjoyment of human rights without discrimination of any kind, including discrimination on the basis of sexuality, sex identity or gender identity.
Length: 1 hour
Contact us today to secure your spot!
We welcome your staff into a safe and supportive environment that allows for learning and guidance without judgement.
"*" indicates required fields