Me&Work presents Speaker Sessions for employers
Following the events of the last two years, there has been an increased shift toward achieving a stronger sense of balance, health and wellbeing for individuals. Progressive organisations are now opting to become a part of the solution toward group wellbeing for their employees by offering a more diverse range of services to support employees on their health and wellbeing journeys.
The Me&Work Speaker Sessions are a series of LIVE webinar events created to help employees develop resilience and balance. Session topics focus on topical issues such as the positive integration of your employees work life and personal life, tips for getting active and occupational wellness.
Sessions can be watched live or viewed at a later time by video link.
Layer your employee wellness offering with practical and timely advice delivered to your team’s inbox or phone.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest!”
– Benjamin Franklin
Scheduled speaker session topics include:
- Achieving a work life balance
- Good stress vs bad stress – what is healthy?
- Adapting to change and creating an agility mindset
- Nutrition and preparing food for brain power and mental health
- Exercises, tip & tricks for desk-based employees
- Sleep hygiene and the wellbeing benefits
- Brain & body connection
- Alcohol consumption in a drinking culture
- Guest Speaker- elite athlete- Goal setting & Achieving
- Tips for getting active again- how to build the mindset
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Achieving occupational wellness
- Communication & Assertiveness- boundary setting with respect
- Grounding techniques to support with wellbeing- including connecting to nature
- Eating concerns & body image
- Balancing children & work- tips to create a healthy home
- Building resilience
- Conflict resolution in the workplace- understanding your conflict style
- Exercises & stretches to support a healthy spine
- Achieving social wellness
- Diversity in the workplace- what it means to be inclusive & conscious
- Achieving emotional wellness through self-awareness
- Becoming a critical thinker and an active contributor
- Wellbeing during the festive season
- 24 sessions over 12 months, presented fortnightly
- Wednesday 12pm EST
- 30 min session, 15 minutes Q&A
- No limit on staff numbers, delivered virtually